FLORIDA MARRIAGE REGULATIONS
The following are general regulations regarding wedding and marriage licenses in the state of Florida. The are provided here for reference only. Please inquire with the Fort Walton Marriage License Bureau (850) 651-7216 for the most current regulations and fees.
• Notaries can perform ceremonies in the state of Florida.
• Photo ID is required. Driver's license is acceptable if photo is on it.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Marriage license must be obtained in Florida for Notary to perform ceremony in the state of Florida. License can be obtained at any courthouse in Florida and marriage may be performed anywhere in Florida.
• Marriage licenses are valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
• No blood test is required; no waiting period for non-Florida residents.
• If either party has been divorced in the last six months, a copy of the divorce decree is required.
• License Fee: $93.50
- Weddings Home
- Beach Weddings
- General Policies
- Wedding Services
- Wedding Catering
- Florida Laws & Regulations
- Group Accommodations
- Wedding Inquiry Form
- Pelican Beach Wedding Planner (PDF)
When searching for the perfect location for your next meeting, association event, or corporate outing in Destin or Northwest Florida, look no further than the Pelican Beach and Conference Center!