The following are terms and conditions for renting vacation condominiums from The Terrace at Pelican Beach or Pelican Beach Resorts & Conference Center. If you have a question or concern which is not covered here, please e-mail our Reservations Department. We look forward to your stay with us!
NO SMOKING RULE
All use of any tobacco product involving smoking, burning, or combustion of tobacco is strictly prohibited on any of the limited common element patios and balconies, and on all of the common elements of the condominium lying within the footprint of the condominium building, including all walkways in front of units, the elevator foyers, all lobbies, all elevators, the indoor pool, all gym facilities, all public restrooms and all conference rooms.
Smoking will continue to be allowed in all common areas outside of the building footprint including, but not limited to, outdoor pool areas, pool decks, sun decks, outdoor grill and lawn areas, roadways, parking areas, beach crossovers, the beach, and the Tiki bar area. Smoking of non-tobacco products which are harmful to the health, safety, and welfare of the unit owners is also strictly prohibited in the above designated areas.
This prohibition also extends to the use of electronic cigarettes, including “vaping” or the inhaling of vapors, including tobacco-free vapors, from a personal vaporizer device.
Please note, the prohibition on smoking, against the use of any lighted or burning tobacco or non-tobacco product, and against “vaping,” extends to all unit owners as well as their occupants, family, guests, invitees, lessees and all others who are present on any portion of the common elements or limited common element balconies of Pelican Beach Resort Condominium.
This rule does not prohibit an owner from allowing or disallowing smoking within the owner’s personal unit.
At Pelican Beach, we want to ensure that our guests are comfortable and secure. Therefore, in the peak spring and summer months (year-round), the Pelican Beach Owners Association has elected to initiate a wristband program for all guests staying at the resort. Upon check-in, guests will receive a wristband which must always be worn while on the property so that resort staff can determine who should not be on property taking up beach or pool space from registered guests. Please note that there will be a $25 charge to replace any lost wristbands.
We are happy to have you as our guests! Below are our "House Rules" which we ask that you respect. Please take a minute to read them; ask us questions about any you don't understand. For Your Safety and Enjoyment and the Safety and Enjoyment of Your Fellow Guests, we ask you to:
- Non registered visitors will not be permitted access to the property at any time during spring break
- Refrain from throwing items over the balcony railings (ice cubes, cigarette butts included!)
- Refrain from leaving your underage children unsupervised in the units or in the common areas of the property.
- Sleep in the same unit as your children to ensure they are properly supervised during your entire stay.
- Remember that only registered guests (no more than 6 in a 1 or 2 bedroom unit or 8 in a three bedroom unit) are permitted to stay in the rental units.
- One parent/guardian for every 3 children!
- Refrain from allowing children under the age of 15 years to use the fitness equipment; ages 15 -18 may use facilities if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Use the trash chutes anytime, except between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM. Bagged trash only!
- Refrain from bringing luggage carts into the units.
- Refrain from hanging towels and clothing on the balcony railings.
- Never under any circumstances feed birds from your balconies!
- Remember that excessive noise after 10:00 PM can result in your eviction and loss of deposits.
- Remember that the legal age for drinking alcoholic beverages in Florida is 21 years.
- Remember that adults who supply alcohol to minors can be arrested (fined and/or jailed) and evicted from the premises.
- Remember to display your parking pass on the dashboard at all times - only 2 vehicles per unit.
- Remember that your rental unit is someone else's second home! You are responsible for any damage done while you rent the unit. Take care of it as you would your own home!
- A charge of $25 will be assessed for lost wristbands.